This Version of Jpcsp v0.5 revision 1474 was added on 09-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 362 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Jpcsp v0.5 revision 1474 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Jpcsp v0.5 revision 1474 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Jpcsp v0.5 revision 1474, Before download Jpcsp v0.5 revision 1474 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Jpcsp v0.5 revision 1474 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Games category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, jpcsp v0.5 revision 1474, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
Jpcsp V0.5 Revision 1474
The homebrew coders from the JPCSP Team is back once again to release the latest compiled build of their Java PSP emulator for Windows, JPCSP. The latest update of the brew includes some more fixes, code cleanups, minor revisions and various other changes to further improve the stability of the emulator.
* Revision 1474: Implemented sceRtcGetCurrentClock and sceDisplayIsForeground. Removed AES handling due to new findings. Fixed sceAtracDecodeData. Small fixes for sceMpeg and sceSasCore.
* Revision 1473: Simple refactorings, nothing changed.
* Revision 1472: Update from Darth1701: patches for "Ys Ã¢â¬âTHE ARK OF NAPISHTIM-" now require enableMpeg. Added Japanese version too.
* Revision 1471: Fixed patch for Crisis Core US: since r1470, keep Audio channels enabled.
* Revision 1470: Improved sceAudioOutput2xxx functions. Reworked and re-enabled AES decryption in pspiofilemgr.
* Revision 1469: Better display locking between sceUtilityXXX and pspdisplay: show Java GUI also when GE has lists to be processed.
* Revision 1468: Fixed "Audio disabled (mute)": keep audio functionality, only set the volume to 0.