This Version of Treasure virtual geocaching 1.1 was added on 02-08-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 341 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Treasure virtual geocaching 1.1 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Treasure virtual geocaching 1.1 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Treasure virtual geocaching 1.1, Before download Treasure virtual geocaching 1.1 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Treasure virtual geocaching 1.1 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Games category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, treasure virtual geocaching 1.1, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
Treasure Virtual Geocaching 1.1
The world of geocaching has never been so accessible or so competitive! In Treasure, players compete to see who can build the biggest stash of gold. But be careful! Gold held in your treasure chest doesn't gain value, and once you've placed your gold out in the world, other players will be sure to notice...
Treasure is a massively multiplayer social networking-enabled virtual geocaching game. When you join the game, you are setup with 500 gold in a safe treasure chest and one robot minion to help collect loot. From then on, how you gain gold is up to you.
* Go out into the world and stash your gold - Buried loot gains approximately 10% every day it stays buried. But be careful... other players can scan and steal your gold, so guard it well.
* Go out into the world and find buried gold - Every day you get five free basic scans to find buried treasure near you. Purchase more basic scans in the General Store... or purchase Premium scans to see all the treasure within twenty miles of you. *** NOTE*** You MUST be within 400 meters of your target stash to be able to dig up gold.
* Send minions out to haul back gold - You start with one robot minion. Minions aren't smart, so if they encounter trapped gold, they'll just set off the trap and head home, but if they find un-trapped gold, they'll bring it back to you. Lots of gold, no travel!
To keep your gold safe, you can set traps on your stashes. The one-time-use traps are available for purchase with gold. Persistent traps come back to you after being set off and must be purchased at the General Store.
* Sphinx Guardian - Asks a random trivia question of would-be thieves. If the question is answered correctly, the thief gets away with your gold. But if the question is answered incorrectly, the Sphinx protects your stash for at least twenty four hours.
* Shock Plates - Immediately shocks would-be thieves and protects your stash for at least twenty four hours.
* More coming soon!
-- BASIC FEATURE LIST --
* Interactive geocaching game using your iPhone/iPad location services.
* Integration with Twitter, so you can let your friends know what you're up to.
* Integration with OpenFeint for world leaderboards and achievements.
* Become a master thief!! Set off 100 traps and you'll be able to see what trap is on the stash BEFORE you pick it up or send a minion out for it.
* Random Gold - Unowned gold is present EVERYWHERE in the world. All you have to do is go out and find it!
* Special Objects - The game will periodically drop special objects at highly traveled locations in the world (well-known tourist spots). Find and pick these items up for OpenFeint achievements and bragging rights!
**** Think I can do better or have an idea to improve the game? EMAIL ME! I'll happily entertain all ideas! ****