This Version of Clot rx 1.6 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 325 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Clot rx 1.6 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Clot rx 1.6 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Clot rx 1.6, Before download Clot rx 1.6 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Clot rx 1.6 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, clot rx 1.6, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
Clot Rx 1.6
This quick reference guide for the iPhone and iPad is intended to provide the busy practitioner with quick access to information on the use of antithrombotic agents.
- Use Clot Rx on the iPhone and iPad for one single low price.
- Easy navigation by disease state and medication
- Tables, algorithms, and brief synopses of critical information provides efficiency in data access
- Covers treatment and prevention of arterial and venous thromboembolic events
- Medication indication, dosing, mechanism of action, contraindications/precautions, and common adverse effects
- Evidence-based on latest body of literature, consensus guidelines, and manufacturer labeling
- 2008 American College of Chest Physicians’ antithrombotic guidelines
- 2009 AHA/ACC guidelines on management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- 2010 European Society of Cardiology guidelines on atrial fibrillation management (including the new risk scoring tool, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- 2010 ADA/AHA/ACC guidelines on primary prevention of cardiovascular events
- Alternate view of information (pocket card view)
- Diseases: Atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, stroke/transient ischemic attack, peripheral arterial disease, venous thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism)
- Medications: aspirin, aspirin + dipyridamole, clopidogrel, prasugrel, dabigatran, fondaparinux, heparin, enoxaparin, dalteparin, and warfarin