This Version of Hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 322 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426, Before download Hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Download Latest Version of Hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426 for Free. Mobile Phones is online mobile phone software stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, hpf mobile deficiency completion 1.0.1426, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
Hpf Mobile Deficiency Completion 1.0.1426
McKesson’s Horizon Patient Folder Mobile Deficiency Completion makes completion of work assignments associated with the medical record more convenient for physicians and clinicians. By delivering powerful functionality to the physician’s mobile device, work assignments, including signatures and text-editable signatures, can be completed wherever and whenever it is convenient, greatly improving on turn-around times and work backlogs. This capability improves revenue cycle for the hospital by shortening document completion times thereby improving efficiency in the bill-to-cash process.
• Built-in security to prevent unauthorized access of PHI
• Badge-push notifications to alert physicians that work items exist
• Multi-facility support to allow physicians to utilize their personal device for multiple Horizon Patient Folder (HPF) systems
• Ability to complete work items for signature and text-editable signature via WiFi or 3G access
• Detailed patient, encounter and medical record information to assist in work item completion
• Robust functionality to sign and edit documents, decline assignments and view pertinent patient demographic data via mobile device
• Support of all document views
• Must have an Apple device with iOS version 4.2.1 or newer.
• Must have network connectivity to the HPF Mobile Server for your facility. This includes 3G or Wi-Fi access.
• Must have a valid physician HPF login. Please contact your HPF system administrator for details.