This Version of Ispinecare 1.5.2 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 384 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Ispinecare 1.5.2 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Ispinecare 1.5.2 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Ispinecare 1.5.2, Before download Ispinecare 1.5.2 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Ispinecare 1.5.2 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, ispinecare 1.5.2, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
iSpineCare is an information resource for spine anatomy, function and disease. It is a presentation library of anatomical visualizations, spine pathologies, medical images and educational notes. Whilst this app is primarily for clinicians providing patient education, it can also be useful to anyone who wants to know more about spine health.
"…you have done a great job… This app can be recommended without hesitation and is certainly a good investment for all professionals and non-professionals." - Eippa77 Germany
"This is the greatest app ever!..I show it to patients and within a minute they completely understand what we are doing and why…" - Dr. Tim Gallagher USA
"I use this every day in the clinic - This is a HUGE time saver. Patients understand... are reassured and compliance is increased with little to no effort on my part. I've already convinced two colleagues to purchase this app…" - ThumbVT USA
"This is a wonderful app… We understand that patients need to be educated in many different ways from diagrams to models for them to truly understand their condition. iSpineCare with its animation just takes it to a new level. Our physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and doctors love using it, which in turn leads to greater patient satisfaction. Thanks guys for developing such an easy to use education tool." - Physiotherapist AUS
"Brilliant! As a physiotherapist it provides my patients with a deeper understanding … the animations are brilliant … 6 Stars!" - jla AUS
"Excellent anatomy tool. Incredible visualization tool." - Miaomiao2 USA
"Excellent teaching tool! I am a rheumatologist… …They get it once they see it. Makes my job so much easier." - Rheumatologist AUS
"Great for patients. …I love this program…" - NY Georgia Pain Doc USA
"…very useful for any professional involved in spine care. The animations are first class and importantly anatomically accurate. I am a spine surgeon … very useful application for physical therapists, physiatrists, pain physicians and spine surgeons." - renodoc USA
"…Impressive!" - !spine.com USA
"Highly informative, beautifully illustrated and accurate." - Spine surgeon Egypt
"Great medical app - Great visuals to teach patients about their condition. They love it." - Docscott999 USA
"Great teaching and treatment resource. As a radiologist this is a great resource." - Radiologist5555 AUS
"Great app! - I have had this app for 4 days and have already used it twenty times… Patients love it!" - Bakdoc1980 USA
iSpineCare provides accurate spine anatomy and pathology information. Animations, images and educational notes show:
• how disc herniation leads to spinal stenosis or nerve root radiculopathy
• why nerve root impingement causes limb pain
• how facet joint pain can be stopped with a medial branch nerve block
• how pelvic muscle contraction lifts the pelvic floor sling
• and much more
• Anatomy – vertebra, discs, facet joints, nerves, dermatomes
• Movement – flexion-extension, lateral flexion, rotation, degenerative restrictions, correct posture
• Muscles - deep neck flexors, gluteus medius, iliopsoas, levator scapulae, multifidus, scalenes, sternoceidomastoid, transversus abdominis, trapezius, rhomboids, quadratus lumborum and pelvic floor
• Pathology - compression fracture, congenital spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, disc circumferential tear/protrusion/sequestration, facet joint syndrome, foraminal stenosis, OPLL, rheumatoid facet joint spondylitis/AAS/SMO/SAS, spondylosis deformans, and lytic spondylolisthesis
• Conservative Care videos with audio that cover basic back care education principles – lying, sitting, standing, lifting, shopping, gardening, physical activity, diet, smoking etc.
• Exercise videos and