This Version of Mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 245 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4, Before download Mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Download Latest Version of Mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4 for Free. Mobile Phones is online mobile phone software stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, mlumbardegenerativediscdisease 1.4, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
mLumbarDegenerativeDiscDisease is an introduction to lumbar degenerative disc disease. The app presents simple visualizations, medical images and educational notes for anyone seeking an understanding of the causes and structural changes of this disease.
"This App helped me understand the back issues I have…" - Mal down under AUS
• Compressive Forces - discusses the compressive forces applied to the spine during movement
• Discs Weakened by - the factors that can weaken the ability of the intervertebral disc to withstand compressive forces
• Minor Disc Injuries - excessive forces applied to the back can cause minor injuries to the intervertebral discs
• Degeneration - repeated stresses and injuries can cause wear and tear on the discs and joints of the back
• Annulus Tears - small annulus tears can accumulate to weaken the annulus fibrosus of the intervertebral disc
• Disc Collapse - how nucleus damage and dehydration leads to intervertebral disc height collapse
• Vertebral Body Lipping - how vertebral body osteophytes or lipping forms
• Facet Joint Mal-alignment - shows how facet joint mal-alignment leads to facet joint degenerative arthritis
• Facet Joint Osteophytes - how a facet joint osteophyte can compress the adjacent spinal cord and nerve root
• Ligamentum Hypertrophy - how stress on the ligamentum flava causes ligamentum hypertrophy, then combined with ligamentum sagging caused by intervertebral disc height collapse, causes spinal canal stenosis
• Summary - the degenerative disc disease processes of disc collapse and bulging, vertebral body lipping, facet joint osteophytes, ligamentum flavum hypertrophy and spondylolisthesis
• Medical Imaging - images of degenerated lumbar discs
• Pain Control - the irreversibility of degenerative disc disease and the option of pain control
• Conservative Treatment - non-surgical treatment options
• Surgery Indications - reasons for surgery for degenerative disc disease and some surgical options
• patient education
• anatomically accurate
• improved understanding, commitment, outcomes and satisfaction
mLumbarDDD is part of the lumbar spine library of patient education applications. Anatomate-apps have a range of spine apps including the reference apps iSpineCare, iSpineOperations and iSpinePainManagement.