This Version of Mlumbarmicrodiscectomy 1.3.1 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 214 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Mlumbarmicrodiscectomy 1.3.1 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Mlumbarmicrodiscectomy 1.3.1 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Mlumbarmicrodiscectomy 1.3.1, Before download Mlumbarmicrodiscectomy 1.3.1 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Mlumbarmicrodiscectomy 1.3.1 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, mlumbarmicrodiscectomy 1.3.1, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
mLumbarMicroDiscectomy is an information resource for the surgical procedure known as a lumbar posterior discectomy. It presents surgical visualizations, medical images and educational notes for anyone seeking an introductory understanding of the procedure.
• Alternative Name – alternative name for a lumbar microdiscectomy
• Disc Herniation - possible symptoms of a lumbar disc herniation
• Cauda Equina Syndrome - the reasons for performing an urgent discectomy
• Spontaneous Repair - spontaneous natural alleviation of a herniated disc’s symptoms
• Nerve Compression - how a microdiscectomy is performed to remove pressure on the nerves and not to reduce back pain
• Indications – the reasons for performing a lumbar microdiscectomy
• Alternatives – alternative treatments to performing a lumbar microdiscectomy
• Surgical Goals – clinical goals when performing a lumbar microdiscectomy
• Surgical Technique – illustrates the surgical procedure
• Medical Imaging - images of patients
• No Smoking – the importance of not smoking before the procedure
• Expectations – reasonable clinical expectations following a lumbar microdiscectomy
• Rehabilitation – what is usually required following a lumbar microdiscectomy
• Physical Therapy – importance of lifelong back care
• detailed education
• anatomically accurate
• improved understanding, commitment, outcomes and satisfaction
mLumbarMicroDiscectomy is part of the lumbar spine library of patient education applications. Anatomate-apps have a range of spine apps including the reference apps iSpineCare, iSpineOperations and iSpinePainManagement.