This Version of Nclex rn qbank 2013.1 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 272 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Nclex rn qbank 2013.1 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Nclex rn qbank 2013.1 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Nclex rn qbank 2013.1, Before download Nclex rn qbank 2013.1 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Nclex rn qbank 2013.1 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, nclex rn qbank 2013.1, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
Nclex Rn Qbank 2013.1
NCLEX-RN Question Bank, by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 4300 questions, answers and rationales were written by trusted nurse educators who have reviewed the most recent NCLEX examination.
The questions are formatted like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels.
NCLEX-RN QBank questions, answers, and rationales are peer reviewed for quality and accuracy.
• Alternative Item Format questions
• Select All That Apply questions
• Place in the Rank Order questions
• Hot Spot Questions -Touch the Location on the Image
• Calculate the Answer questions
• New questions covering the 2012 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2012 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and candidate performance standards
• 4300 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
• Review your exam results, including a breakdown by each subtopic, scores, and rationales.
• No in-app purchases or upgrades required.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control