This Version of Dysphagia 1.3 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 349 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Dysphagia 1.3 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Dysphagia 1.3 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Dysphagia 1.3, Before download Dysphagia 1.3 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Dysphagia 1.3 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, dysphagia 1.3, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
This app features custom-designed, state-of-the-art MBSImP animations depicting adult swallow physiology. Includes normal swallow physiology and also examples of varying physiologic impairments of the swallow. Video controls allow for slow motion, pause, and frame-by-frame forward and reverse. A great visual tool to aid professionals with patient and family education.
• Normal Swallow, Lateral View
• Normal Swallow, AP View
• Example of Penetration with Aspiration
• Impairment of Bolus Transport
• Impairment of Initiation of Pharyngeal Swallow
• Impairment of Anterior Hyoid Excursion
• Impairment of Laryngeal Vestibular Closure
• Impairment of Pharyngeal Contraction
• Impairment of PES Opening
• Impairment of Tongue Base Retraction
• Animations depict adult physiology, including a normal swallow.
• The animations included in this app accurately represent the anatomy and physiology of normal and impaired swallowing function. They were developed in conjunction with the evidence-based "Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile," or MBSImP.
• Rarely does one physiologic swallow impairment exist alone. This app highlights primary impairments, but co-existing impairments typically occur and the examples shown here are no exception.
• Available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.