This Version of Landmark by the washington post 2.4.1 was added on 13-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 239 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Landmark by the washington post 2.4.1 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Landmark by the washington post 2.4.1 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Landmark by the washington post 2.4.1, Before download Landmark by the washington post 2.4.1 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Landmark by the washington post 2.4.1 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Miscellaneous category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Download Latest Version of Landmark by the washington post 2.4.1 for Free. Mobile Phones is online mobile phone software stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, landmark by the washington post 2.4.1, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
Landmark By The Washington Post 2.4.1
LANDMARK: THE INSIDE STORY OF AMERICA'S NEW HEALTHCARE LAW AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR US ALL by the staff of the Washington Post (unabridged) was produced by Blackstone Audio and comes with what is perhaps the best audiobook app available (see below for features list).
If you are at all interested or concerned about health in the USA, you need to hear this book.
In this indispensable book, the staff of the Washington Post tells the story of health-care reform and explains what it means for the American people. Sections trace the tortured evolution of the legislation, showing how the Senate killed the public option, how the January 2010 victory of Republican senator Scott Brown left the Democrats scrambling, and how Democratic leaders ultimately negotiated among entrenched political factions—including disillusioned Democrats—to reach a compromise.
Self-contained, this audiobook app is perfect for your commute, on a trip, or while relaxing. Based on a library-quality recording, this app was built especially for your iPhone and iPod Touch. No unreadable text, no endless scrolling. The audio is of higher-than-normal quality, making for a great listening experience that will not tire your ears or grate on your nerves.
NOTICE: This app includes the same 5-star recording that is available through other retailers for higher prices. It is unabridged and professionally recorded at Blackstone Audio by veteran narrator Pam Ward. You are not buying yet another amateur or volunteer narration. No clicks, background noises, throat clearing, mispronunciations, tinny voices or monotones will be found here.
“The Washington Post won four Pulitzer Prizes on Monday for reporting on subjects ranging from war to modern dance, and the New York Times won three awards, including one shared with ProPublica, a new nonprofit organization created to pursue investigative journalism.” – Washington Post
• EXPERIENCE. About 10 hours of narration. Created as a Folium enhancedAudio™ edition, this book includes extra functions and features not found on lesser players.
• PLAYER CONTROLS. Includes listen (play), pause, multi-speed fast forward/reverse, jump ahead/back, chapter skip, volume control, one-touch chapter- and bookmark browser. There is also a “scrub” bar that finds any point inside the chapter with just a tap.
• SLEEP TIMER. Have you ever fallen asleep watching TV or listening to a book? If so, you'll love this feature. Once set, the book will stop, place a bookmark, and allow you to jump back to where you probably began dozing.
• CLEAR & ELEGANT DESIGN. Simple, clean, intuitive, and smarter than average.
• CHAPTER TIMINGS. Always know how much time it will take to finish a chapter. Plus, the progress bar at the top of the screen shows how far into the book you’ve come.
• OFFLINE LISTENING. You are airplane-ready! Once downloaded, listen uninterrupted without threat from a lost network connection. Downloads are usually just 5-10 minutes, but depend upon your network speed.
• AUTO-BOOKMARKING. The player remembers where you stopped listening and returns to that exact spot when you open the book again.
• TELL-A-FRIEND. An easy way to recommend the book to your friends or Twitter feed.
• FEEDBACK. Share your ideas for books, functions, and features. We are very responsive to our listeners and appreciate all feedback and ideas.
RATING: 4+ Just good information.
The Washington Post’s must-read guide to health-care reform traces how President Obama and the Democrats achieved this historic overhaul, explains the legislation itself, and shows how it will impact individual Americans.