This Version of Icd9 consult 2015 7.3 was added on 14-07-2015 in our apps store. It has been downloaded for free by 173 times by our valuable users. Download Latest Version of Icd9 consult 2015 7.3 for Free. mobile-phones.com.pk is online mobile phone app stock so you come and enjoy unlimited free downloads. Other versions of Icd9 consult 2015 7.3 may also available in our Mobile App store you can search them from related software category.
Make sure that your mobile phone is compatible for this version of Icd9 consult 2015 7.3, Before download Icd9 consult 2015 7.3 Mobile Phone App you should know about the screen resolution, hardware compatibility of your mobile phone device. If you feel this version is right option for your mobile device then go and download Icd9 consult 2015 7.3 for absolutely FREE. You can go to Medical category for large number of related free downloads. In case of any problem for downloading this version please contact us to solve this problem.
Mobile phone App store to Download Android Apps , Phone apps, icd9 consult 2015 7.3, Best 3d Android Game dialing software, Entertainment software, Travel Apps, Medical Apss, Multimedia Apps, Utilities Apps for absolutely free. Many more stuff waiting for you e.g skype to chat with your family and friends.
Icd9 Consult 2015 7.3
ICD9 Consult puts the complete, latest 2015 ICD9-CM on your iPhone or iPod Touch for about 1/3 the price of most printed ICD9-CM manuals which are far less convenient.
With ICD9 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again.
The 2015 codes were effective October 1, 2014, and they are what you should now be using to ensure maximal and accurate billing.
The 2015 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes are both searchable and browsable by their traditional categories. Search simultaneously by code, diagnosis, included diagnoses, and description, through the whole ICD9-CM or through just a category or selected nonspecific code. Images within the list indicate whether a code is specific or nonspecific. Tap to view the diagnosis and the full text of its standard ICD-9 long description and to add it to your Favorites list for immediate access later.
Features at a glance:
• Complete 2015 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and 2008 ICD9-CM procedure codes, with all subcodes and all long descriptions: over 21,000 individual codes, instantly accessible
• Search within any list of codes, by code number, by diagnosis, and by full text of long descriptions
•Diagnoses' descriptions have an "includes" section, which is also indexed and searched, which links alternate names and diagnoses to ICD-9 codes. A search for "B2 deficiency" will find 266.0 Ariboflavinosis!
• Search automatically expands abbreviations and terms for the best results; e.g. "MI" → "Myocardial Infarction."
• Browse diagnoses and ICD9-CM procedures by category and subcategory; easily limit searches to particular categories
• Distinguish specific from non-specific codes at a glance; tap a non-specific code to view its specific children. Navigate to its parent to quickly compare one specific diagnosis to another, ensuring you code for maximum reimbursement every time.
• Keep a Favorites list of diagnoses and procedures, which may include specific and nonspecific codes.
Don't be fooled by imitations! ICD9 Consult is the *only* ICD9 reference which provides:
• True search capabilities
• 100% of the ICD9-CM
• Real names for diagnoses and procedures rather than abbreviated, hard to guess names
• The complete text of the ICD9-CM descriptions.
• Extensive 'includes' diagnoses
• Free updates to future versions of the ICD9-CM
Note regarding procedure codes: ICD9 Consult provides the ICD9-CM Procedure Codes. These are not the same as the CPT Procedure Codes (which are © the AMA). Please be sure to use the codes required by your practice and billing policies.
Please visit www.icd9consult.com for additional screenshots and to learn more.
Please leave reviews if you like what you see... but please email me if you have questions or concerns, as it is impossible to respond to customer reviews! I promise 100% satisfaction and provide a 100% refund if ICD9 Consult is not exactly what you wanted it to be. firstname.lastname@example.org